
Call it "sucking the marrow out of life" or "taking a big bite out of of life and letting the juices flow down your chin"...this past weekend was a foray into the largest cathedral on earth...the great outdoors. New friends and old friends came together to snow shoe, bike and snowboard during, what turned out to be, a weekend blessed by Mother Nature with clear, blue skies, moderate tempuratures and sun, sun sun! You know, your typical kind of dayz during February in the Pacific Northwest :P Rather than blab about it, you can see for yourself...the links below illustrate the majestic beauty of Mt Hood - from the perspective of a snow shoer and snowboarder. What's the difference you say? Well, snow shoeing is like hiking in the snow, whereas snowboarding is like, well, falling down a moutain head over feet over and over again. I

guess that's my version of snowboarding, but it was FUN nonetheless...my teachers were very patient and taught me a thing or two about falling gracefully :)
Many of you know that I have used Kodak Gallery religiously over the last several years, but I am trying to evolve my picture sharing passion with my audience in mind...PicasaWeb is where its at for now...Don't worry, I still have the same witty and humorous captions :) I guess, you can be the judge of that...
Mirror Lake Snow Shoe Adventure
No comments:
Post a Comment