Thursday, January 29, 2009

Building Bridges...

Happy New Year to all (あけましておめでとうございます。)! 2009 is one month young already...time is zipping by. I wanted to share a final piece from 2008. The "books" will be closed after this...just one more entry for last year I swear (that was for my audit/accounting friends).

Attached is a link to a video and picture montage of my trip back to the USA...the original purpose was to share more about life in America to my students here in Japan. I showed it to one class today and they absolutely loved it. Many of you contributed to it...so be rest assured that you have made a positive contribution to making the bridge between Japan and America stronger...

I have been back in Japan for nearly 1 month and have new experiences to report on...like being turned into a human jungle gym or reading 1,000 year old Japanese love poems to 300 students and faculty...yah... in due time, in due time. For now, enjoy this salute to 2008!

Same as last time, please make sure you are watching the video in "high quality."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQWtzujpoO0


Ja mata (じゃまた) - until later
Suteebu (ステイーブ) - Steve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous video. You might have to change your name to Pizza Master: pizza in Portland, pizza in Chicago


Watching the video, YouTube listed the Kylie Minogue "Santa Baby" video under the Related Video. Impressive company, Steve. Your video was better...by a slim margin, though.